Suzanne Redfearn has always been a creator. Whether it's doodling, turning a paperclip into a sculpture, or building a castle out of coffee creamers, she can't resist building, making, and experimenting.
Suzanne is an architect, author, and artist. Although she identifies more as an architect and author, she is always creating, which includes painting and other art projects. This past year she started making legacy bracelets for friends, which are wrap bracelets with stones representing their lives. She also had an architecture project that allowed her to create a beer cap mural and to build vintage pulley lights.
With her supportive husband Cary, she has embarked on a life that includes exploring artistry and imagination. He supported her through architecture school and then on her journey to becoming a published novelist. She currently is writing stories that inspire her, rather than trying to write a book that fits her brand, and she feels rejuvenated because of it. Being free to explore and express herself everyday is a gift for which she is constantly grateful.
5 Interesting facts about Suzanne:
1. One of her bucket list goals is to see a game at every Major League Baseball Park before she is sixty. There are thirty three stadiums in eighteen states and Canada. So far, she has been to eight.
2. She has painted eight holiday palettes that are on display in Laguna Beach during the holidays. She and her two children would submit their entries together (into the adult and into the children's contest) every year when they were in elementary school.
3. She was on a game show called Brain Surge with her daughter. They won the first round, then got flushed down the brain drain the second round.
4. She invented shoelaces called Wonder Laces. They are a better shoelace--healthier for your feet, more comfortable, and they have six times the knot strength of normal shoelaces.
5. Her secret guilty pleasure is watching cheesy reality television with her kids. She especially loves Survivor and are You the One.